Montego Bay offers something for every level of adventure. Experience a variety of exciting sightseeing activities for all ages. Some of the more popular activities include:
- Climb Dunn’s River Falls in Ocho Rios
- Experience the magnificence of Mayfield Falls. Walk up river, takes about an hour. Be sure to wear shoes that cover feet including toes, you can rent shoes there.
- Excursion to Negril. A 45 minute drive.
- Visit Rick’s Café to see cliff divers and the sunset.
- Enjoy a beautiful lunch or dinner at The Rockhouse up in the Cliffs of Negril
- Rent Jet skis or parasail. Available near Margaritaville in Negril.
- Tryall Club “Jamaican Nights” — kids love the entertainment, audience participation, limbo and bamboo dancing.
- Rose Hall Tour. Take a guided tour of old 17th century plantation manor – home of Annie Palmer “the White Witch”.
- Appleton Estate Rum Tour. Visit plantation where rum has been made from sugarcane since the 18th century.
- Chukka Tours 877-424-8552. Tours include zipline canopy and river-tubing, 4×4 Off Road Safari, Horseback Ride, Swim and many, many more.
- Dolphin Cove in Lucia. 30 minutes from Sea Island. Where you can swim and play with dolphins. Reservations required.