Tryall Club Membership
The Tryall Club was chosen by Condé Nast Traveler for its Gold List of “the best places to stay in the whole world.”
A significant amenity for guests is membership at the excellent Tryall Club. On 2,200 acres, Tryall’s golf course is among the most beautiful in the world. Its 18 hillside and seaside fairways have been home to the Johnnie Walker, Mazda and other PGA championship events. The resident pro offers workshops and private lessons. The Tryall tennis club features nine Nova Cushion courts, some lit for night play, with world-class pro’s on call. All white attire required.
- Golf is $130 for green fee and extra for cart and caddie
- Tennis is complimentary with $7 fee for ball boy
- Private pro lesson is $48/hour
- Private beach, fitness center (treadmill, free weights, rowing machine)
- Tennis on 5 Nova-Cushion hard courts and 4 Classic Clay courts lighted for night play and with pros on call. (Charges apply to lessons and ball boys.)
- Enjoy a variety of water sports and parties including Seafood Night and Beach Bar-b-que Night (with entertainment).
- Tryall also offers a jogging trail, gift shop, beach bar, continental cuisine in the hotel restaurant, and picture-perfect sunsets from the waterfront terrace.
- For additional charges, members may enjoy Hummingbird Kids Club (for kids 5 to 12 years old).
The beach is well planned for parents and children. Have lunch at the beach bar. Work out in the well-equipped gym and compete in the new Usain Bolt Games Room at the Great House (teens love it). Jog the marked trails. Snorkeling, kayaking, Hobie Cat and sunfish are complimentary. Glass bottom boats, charter fishing, a boat to the reef and any captained craft attract various fees. Enjoy the week’s events, including the Monday Night Manager’s Cocktail Party and the Wednesday and Friday night beach parties and buffets.
On the hill, enjoy the historic Great House for daily 4:00 tea and sweets. Shop at the convenient commissary and chic boutique, and meet for happy hour and snacks at the casual bar. Also at the Great House is the new Usain Bolt Games Room open all day and night for ping pong, pool, air hockey, foosball, shuffleboard, chess and checkers, board games, comfy reclining chairs and HDTV. And don’t miss the massive Tryall pool (ping pong table there too). The Tryall Club is thoughtfully designed to please toddlers, preteens, tweens, moms, dads and everyone from teens to octogenarians.
Read more about Tryall Club in Departures Magazine.