- Your bed and bath will be serviced every day by the Housekeepers.
- The pool and grounds will be tended by the Gardener.
- The Butler will serve, tend the bar, and generally facilitate.
- The Laundress will clean and beautifully iron your clothes on a daily basis.
- Your personal gourmet chef graduated from one of the leading chef schools in the world, Westminster University in London. Along with her Professional Chef’s Diploma, she has also received diplomas in Fine Wine and Hotel Management.
- Ground Transportation is available. Enjoy a 24/7 driver and 12-seater van for $875/week. Guests can also arrange their own car rental.
- Masseuse and Nannies are available for an additional cost.
- A special amenity available to guests at Sea Island is a membership at Tryall Club. Just minutes away, Tryall Club is one of Jamaica’s premier private clubs. Set amid 2,200 lush acres, the Tryall Club provides all the ingredients necessary for an exquisite experience: world-class golf, large private beachfront, exceptional cuisine, and some of the best views in Jamaica. Membership entitles guests to access to Tryall’s 18-hole, par 71 course, designed by Ralph Plummer, and rated “among the most beautiful golf courses in the world” and voted Best Golf Course in the Caribbean.
“Absolutely fabulous! The property is breathtaking, the accommodations are five star and the staff phenomenal. I had a vacation where I got to relax and unwind with my love and his family.” -Nylah & Todd, November 2013
- Golf is $130 for green fee and extra for cart and caddie
- Tennis is complimentary with $7 fee for ball boy
- Private pro lesson is $48/hour
- Private beach, fitness center (treadmill, free weights, rowing machine)
- Tennis on 5 Nova-Cushion hard courts and 4 Classic Clay courts lighted for night play and with pros on call. (Charges apply to lessons and ball boys.)
- Enjoy a variety of water sports and parties including Seafood Night and Beach Bar-b-que Night (with entertainment).
- Tryall also offers a jogging trail, gift shop, beach bar, continental cuisine in the hotel restaurant, and picture-perfect sunsets from the waterfront terrace.
- For additional charges, members may enjoy Hummingbird Kids Club (for kids 5 to 12 years old).